MASTER CONSTRUCTIVE INFLUENCE – ENGAGE, EMPOWER, and ELEVATE!This intensive management workshop:
- addresses the top concerns of mission-based managers
- trains the skills and tools for effective uses of power and influence to engage, empower, and elevate others!
- teaches how to manage effectively — UP, down, and sideways
- teaches insights and steps for managing disagreements constructively
What are the hours each day?
- Friday, May 22nd 9:30 – 4:30
- Saturday, May 23rd 10:00 – 2:00
Why such a long training?
This is designed to make a real difference in your skills and effectiveness as a manager. Do those 2 hour workshops you attend accomplish that? If you’re ready to really learn some practical skills that will help to unleash your greatest potential as a manager, this workshop was designed for you.
What about lunch??
We will take a 60 minute lunch break on Friday and can either bring your own or drive 5 minutes to a one of the many nearby restaurants. We will discuss together what to do on Saturday.
What are my transport/ parking options getting to the event?
There is a parking lot next to the building for easy in and out parking, no muss, not fuss!
What can/ can’t I bring to the event?
Bring something to take notes.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
I am fine with you transfering the ticket to a colleague who is interested in this workshop — just shoot me an email and let me know– email@example.com