Leaders in your organization must take decisive and cohesive action to move your mission forward.
But it’s all easier said than done, right? Mission-based leadership involves myriad challenges, some within the leaders’ control and some outside of it.
- Do you need to improve your ability to attract, hire, and retain the best staff, or to effectively lead others to do their best work?
- Do you need better skills for constructively influencing/ persuading others or managing peers or community partners?
- Do you seek to work better wtih your boss or to be more recognized and appreciated for your contribution?
- Would you like to have an objective ally, adviser, and thought partner to help you discover and develop your greatest strengths and leadership style, and learn when and how to adapt it to improve organizational performance?
Executive coaching supports mission-based leaders to become the best leaders they can be, and to achieve the greatest results for their organization and community.
I help mission-based leaders become the best leaders they can be, and achieve great social impact through leadership development, in 2 primary ways:
- Executive Coaching. An executive coach is your ally, thought partner, adviser and trusted role model. You can use an executive coach to help you to:
- Discover and develop your greatest strengths and most cherished values;
- Understand your leadership style, and learn when and how to adapt it to improve organizational performance;
- Develop various leadership skills, such as leading team performance and maximizing organizational resources;
- Identify and effectively utilize the greatest strengths of your employees:
- Lead effectively through times of change and transition;
- Become the leader you were born to be, make the difference you were born to make!
- Executive Coaching is not just for the CEO of a huge corporation; rather, it can benefit leaders with complex responsibilities in a variety of areas– from small business owners to nonprofit directors to orchestra conductors! Maximize your organization’s results and impact by maximizing your strengths as a leader. Whether you’re facing roadblocks in your business, need to develop a stronger leadership team, going through a transition, or simply yearn to fulfill your highest potential as a leader, Dr. Ginny can help you develop the strategies to advance confidently to the next level. Dr. Ginny can be your ally, trusted role model, mentor and wise adviser.
A look at the results of coaching explains why more and more businesses are investing in executive coaching. Proven results include increased productivity, improved customer service, increased retention of leaders, reduction in costs, improved financial management, improved working relationships with direct reports and with their manager, team building, reduced conflict, improved business relationships with clients/ community.
2. Strengthening Leadership Teams
- Building a high performing leadership team– I know from experience what a massive difference it makes when your leadership team works in sync, leading together in the same direction in a unified manner, amplifying each other’s efforts. If you are looking to build such a team, I would love to coach you through the process!
“Our leadership team was transformed… the best board consultant I have worked with. A true stand out.“– Brigid Whitehead, Board Chair
- Achieving forward momentum – I can help you get your leadership team moving forward in a collaborative way, even if it is comprised of very talented, high-performing individuals with little incentive to collaborate. This may involve:
- analysis and redesign of organizational structure and decision-making processes;
- leadership development seminars and co-creation of standards and practices for your leadership teams;
- facilitating a well-planned retreat or a year’s worth of leadership team meetings to get the organization unstuck and moving forward again.
“Our government leadership team sought the professional services of Dr. Ginny to strengthen our results on an important, multi-million dollar federal grant project. She helped us with planning, clarity, communication and focus. What made the greatest difference was how much we strengthened project leadership and improved use of leaders’ time on the project. We strongly recommend that other organizations seeking to strengthen their leadership and advance their missions utilize Ginny’s coaching and consultation services.” Sarah Mathew, Director, Health and Wellness Unit, Colorado Department of Education
Give me a call or send an email if you would like to talk to me about leadership development for yourself or your organization.
(720) 443-5056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Use Executive Coaching? Executive and leadership coaching is increasingly used by small, medium and large organizations as a cost effective means of achieving phenomenal results for teams and businesses. There is increasing evidence that coaching is a powerful way of developing people and adding to bottom line business performance. A study of Fortune 1000 companies using coaching showed these percentages of executives reported the following benefits from coaching:
An increase in productivity (by 53%)
Improved customer service (by 39%)
Increased retention of senior people (by 32%)
Reduction in costs (by 23%)
Increased bottom line profitability (by 22%)
In addition, individuals who received coaching saw improvement in:
Working relationships with their direct reports
Working relationships with their manager
Reduction in conflict
Business relationships with clients
(Source: Manchester Review, 2001, Vol. 6, 1; and Executive Coaching – With Returns A CFO Could Love, Fortune Magazine February 19, 2001)
Note: a substantial subset of my clients are highly sensitive leaders who can be very effective and impactful leaders once they learn to channel their innate tendencies most effectively.